Software Development, Web and Mobile App Development | CodeTez
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible For All On-Page, Off-Page, and Technical SEO Activities.
- Perform Keyword Research To Optimize Existing Content And Uncover New Opportunities
- Perform SEO Analysis For Company Client Website And Provide Recommendations To Increase Website’s Scope Potential.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Develop marketing strategies for social media.
- Manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns – launching, optimizing, and maintaining budgets, ROI, reporting & analytics, Website analysis – thorough and detailed analysis of products or services to create the most effective strategy for your campaign.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate with 1-2 years of working experience
- Sound knowledge of basic SEO guidelines
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience in blogging, article submission, directory submission, listing classified, etc
- Having social networking to build social media optimization through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, StumbleUpon& other networking sites
- Web analytics tools knowledge
- Create an online advertisement through images and visual presentation
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹9,251.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Ad Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com